|Dennis and Brooklyn snuggling before we left for the evening.|
The one area that hospice does not cover is providing relief staff so I can have time off. This will need to be provided through privately paid staff or volunteers. The link on the right of this page is to a fundraising site that will collect donations for that purpose. Throughout this journey we have seen God provide in marvelous ways and we know He will continue to do so now as well. I have had several people ask me to set up a donations site and have been reluctant to do so. But with the need for staff to assist me and believing I should listen to the counsel of those around me I set up a YouCaring site. Thank you for any assistance you can give us.
Please pray for:
- The planning of the details needed to care for Dennis at home.
- The move - this will be very tiring for Dennis.
- The people God will bring into our lives during this part of the journey.
- Brooklyn as she processes through the changes with Dennis.
- Ellen as she becomes a 24/7 caregiver for Dennis.