Monday, September 9, 2013

MRI Report

Dennis had an MRI today as a baseline for the new medication he will start early next week.  He has been off of any medication for almost four weeks and we were nervous about what this MRI would show.  We wondered if it would show more tumors and/or substantial growth.  I just talked with the doctor and the MRI report was good.  The doctor described it as substantially stable.  He said if there is any growth it is about 1mm.  We are very thankful for this.  His blood work also looked fantastic.

Dennis will be registered in the new trial later this week and should start the new drugs either Monday or Tuesday, depending on when they arrive at the hospital.  Please pray that Dennis handles this medication well and that it kills off the tumors.

Also, please keep me in your prayers.  I'm fighting off some sort of illness and not feeling very good at all.  I'm on antibiotics but not getting better.  I would appreciate your prayers.  I'll be seeing the doctor later today to see if there is anything else they can do to help me at this point.  Also pray that Dennis does not pick this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment