Today - Pray for Dennis when:
1. You are frustrated with your spouse for leaving their socks on the floor - Dennis can't take his off by himself.
2. When a dirty dish is sitting on the counter instead of in the dishwasher - Dennis can't take his dish to the counter to leave it there.
3. When the toilet seat is left up - Dennis needs help using the bathroom.
4. When you get in the car and it is almost out of gas - Dennis can't drive and use up the gas in the car.
5. When your spouse is hogging the covers - Dennis needs a hospital bed so we can't share a bed anymore.
6. When you just would like a few moments of silence - Dennis has trouble communicating even his basic needs.
7. When you are frustrated at work - Dennis hasn't been able to go to work for over 2 years.
8. When your computer is slow or crashes - Dennis has trouble using even a simple app on a tablet.
9. When you are waiting in line to check out at the store - Dennis does not have the energy to go to the store.
Savor today and all the joys and frustrations they bring. And remember to pray for us along the way.
I had posted this on Facebook a few days ago and decided to share it here as well. This list could be endless. Thanks for your prayers.