Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oncology Visit

We met with the oncology team today. We are still waiting on one pathology report that will tell us if this tumor is more or less likely to repond to the chemo. Please pray for a good outcome from this report. We serve a mighty God who can heal no matter what this report says.  Dennis will begin chemo and radiation soon.  He needs to heal some more before they can start this.

Our hope is in Christ.  Please keep us in your prayers. It was hard to hear this today but this does not change our hope and trust in Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping and praying for the best possible report.